Saturday 19 September 2009

Catch The Experience Live!

I’m delighted to announce the following dates for ‘The Stanley Madeley Experience’. All shows will begin at 8pm, except for that in Thirsk, which will begin at 9.30pm.

13 October – The Curzon, Newton
23 October – The Thirsk Metro
29-31 October – Brinley Colleseum
4 November – Shepley Theatre
5 November – Palton Working Man’s Club
10 November – Bishop Stooley Civic Theatre
19 November – Hasting’s Auditorium
21-25 November –Castle Roddington Playhouse

The shows are selling out extremely quickly so I advise all of you to book early to avoid disappointment!

4 comments:

  1. But what tour is this? The Sanitised Nose Gel one?
    Do we get tickets at a discount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only delighted to give discounts to my regulars. You know my address. Just mention you were on the 'Sanitised Nose Gel' tour and we'll give you 15% off the ticket price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard on the grapevine that the Brinley Col had sold out all three nights within 24 hours of tickets going on sale. Can you confirm? It's a longshot but I need 12 tickets for a club to which I belong (whose interests and function I am not willing to disclose online).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email me your details (stan@stanmadeley.com) and I'll have a response within 24 hours. I know Brinley well and if there are tickets left, I'll see what I can do. Could you also email me with details of your club?

    ReplyDelete